Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Baby Comes Home

What a day, waiting for that moment when my Porsche finally rolls up my driveway! It was such a tense day, waiting, waiting, waiting! I nearly went stir crazy, I felt so anxious and excited I couldn't focus on anything. It seemed like the longest day ever. Every second seemed like a minute and every minute felt like an hour. 


But all that waiting was worth it when I saw that beauty gliding towards me. It was perfect! The backdrop of the mountain side, the excitement in the voices of my kids behind me, especially when they realised this beautiful sports car was the surprise we had all been waiting for.

Thank goodness I had thought ahead and had my phone in hand to capture the moment. So I hope you enjoy this short clip as much as I enjoyed watching my baby come home!










No comments:

Post a Comment