Tuesday 17 June 2014

It's Only The Beginning!

Know that feeling, when suddenly you see your long life dream unfold before your eyes? Well mine has just come true.

I am the proud new owner of the beloved Porsche Boxster.

I can't believe it, I have only waited for this moment for half of my life! I have quietly or maybe not so quietly, if you speak to my family, had a love of Porsches since I was a teenager.





 I believe My love of the Porsche started after sitting down to watch a car racing movie all those years ago. Already way back then I dreamed of owning my own Porsche. I soon realized that this dream was quite out of my reach. But I never gave up on it!

Now, only 25 years later I am finally the proud owner of a Porsche Boxster 986.

It's not brand spanking new and it's not the very first Boxster released on the market. It's somewhere in the middle, and it's mine! Not Jo Blow's down the road or the Jones'  on The Avenue, it's Mine! It's a 2004 model Porsche Boxster 986.

Mine to cruise around in from the Melbourne city streets to the windy country roads. I can't wait to hit The Great Ocean Road and stop at every beach to take some pics of the view. With my Porsche being the main character of each photo, of course!

Top up or top down, just look for the chic in the silver Boxster, hair flying in the wind, smile from ear to ear. Denying her years to show, pumping some rocking music and laughing as She goes. I have just found the answer, the anti ageing miracle cure.

It's called the Porsche Boxster 986!

But this is only the beginning, my love of Porsche extends from the 944 all the way to the Carrera,  if you drive a Porsche, that's me looking, checking you out (your Porsche that is). I will spot you a mile away. Though now I will only have eyes for my new baby.

So if you love a Porsche, or you're lucky enough to own one, (yes that's me with my hand up) Yippee! Please hang around and follow me on my journey to happiness in my dream. Sharing my stories on the road and life experiences in my Porsche.

Let the fun begin!




No comments:

Post a Comment